Pharmagreen’s mission is to provide advanced technology of tissue culture science together with the proprietary “Chibafreen” in vitro plant process to produce the highest quality 100% germ free, disease free and all genetically the same plantlets of hemp and other beneficial flora while offering full spectrum DNA testing for plant identification, live genetics preservation for long term storage of plant strains using proprietary low temperature storage with tissue cultures; extraction of botanical oils mainly CBD hemp oil and other terpenes, and to deliver laboratory based services to the North American hemp and agriculture sectors.
Pharmagreen Biotech, Inc., a Nevada company, publicly traded (OTC PINKS: PHBI), through, its wholly owned subsidiaries in U.S. and Canada, plans on becoming one of largest producers of hemp starter plantlets through a proprietary tissue culture process. Currently the company is focused on developing its facilities in U.S. for CBD hemp starter plantlets production for organic hemp farming and the hemp biomass produced from the plants to be used for the extraction, distillation of oils, terpenes, and CBD isolates production and sale. The building project which is expected to take about 16 months to complete, makes use of cutting edge technologies in its engineering as well as with its construction resulting in a secure, uniquely advanced, eco-friendly and semi-automated tissue culture, cleanroom laboratory and research facility
The company is currently traded on the OTC Markets under the symbol PHBI.PK
- Pharmagreen Biotech interview, Mr. Peter Wojcik, CEO, and Ethan Styles, CEO, Long Valley Farms.
- New to the Street, Episode 290 | Newsmax TV, January 16, 2022
- Pharmagreen Biotech, Inc.’s (OTCPINK: PHBI) interview with Mr. Peter Wojcik, CEO
- PharmaGreen CEO Peter Wojcik visits New to the Street
- Pharmagreen CEO Peter Wojcik goes into further detail about his company’s latest developments.
- New to the Street – May 30th | Finxflo, GlobeX, Pharmagreen Biotech, Paypolitan, SmartKey, PetProducts
- Peter Wojcik, CEO of Pharmagreen on becoming one of the largest producers of hemp starter plantlets
- New to the Street – May 23rd | GlobeX Data, Clickstream, SoMee, Pharmagreen Biotech, Crypto IXI
- FMW Media’s “New to The Street” TV Commences filming of Pharmagreen Biotech, Inc., a 6-Part TV Series